- Try the “Canadian” method of three turns: feet come in parallel, then move to a heel-instep position on the exit.
- Work on the entry edge for forward outside threes (make sure you are not leaning out of your circle and that you actually transfer weight from right to left).
- Practice crossing feet at ankles and transferring weight (for tuck behinds)
- Perimeter stroking: finish off circles, don’t lean on partner, dynamic knee bend throughout edge
- Euro-man pattern with push-backs on back outside edge (code for “sequence of series of edges that should be done with more speed and better edges”): work on (1) back push back (push!) and (2) hips forward, and actually pushing through on right to left cross stroke.
- Inside mohawk (hips under) back inside three, forward cross stroke, repeat on other side
- Inside mohawk (hips under) back inside three, forward outside three, step forward on inside and repeat on other side
- Swing roll, change to inside, inside three with feet parallel. On the inside three: since this is done with parallel feet, do this by rotating belly button to face center of circle and opening hips, then rotating skating foot–not by using free side.